On 07th Feb 2020, The local Government has announced the upgrade of DORSCON (Disease Outbreak Response System Condition) to “Orange” alert. As since, TCSE had activated our Business Continuity Plan. With the activation, TCSE had implemented the following measures:-
- Increase cleaning frequency of common areas.
- Temperature Screening of all Employees.
- To provide face masks when necessary.
- Ensuring employee who is unwell to stay home and seek for medical advice.
- All visitors are to duty completed the forms for Contact Tracing purposes upon entering the office.
- The HR and HSE Teams have been closely monitoring the Convid-19 Virus situation and advisories issued by MOH/MOM.
- Monitoring and Updating of our On-Site Inspector condition
- Monitoring of all Container / Tank Depots, Yards, Ports &/or Customer premises for inspection and adhere their safety policies in place.
In view of current Covid-19 Outbreak, there is a rise of new confirmed cases, despite the government’s best efforts in containing the outbreak. With the announcement of the latest measures Singapore is undertaking, please be ensured that, we are making every necessary steps to render our support we can render within the boundaries of what the government had implemented.
On 03rd April 2020, the Local Government announced of the “Circuit Breaker” measures of the suspension of activities at Workplace premises. As such, TCSE had initiated the following actions.
- Non-Critical Departments (Eg. Finance, HR) will be working remotely
- Under the government’s classification of Essential Services Providers, our Inspector will continue to serve and support entities providing Essential Services.
- Staff supporting Essential Services will take strict precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health and comply with MOH’s advisory on safe distancing measures.
- Our office remains open with Operation Team working to serve and support entities providing Essential Services. Alternatively, you may also submit any inspection request online.
On 06th April 2020, we had submitted the “Exemption from Suspension for Business Activities” to the Ministry of Trade and Industry under the Application reference: 5e8abbf8921ddd0011e602d1 and has gotten the approval from the Ministry of Trade and Industry. Please click here for official notice
On 03rd May 2020, we are pleased to informed that we had gotten approval from the Ministry Manpower in regards to our Essential Workers to work On-Site. Please click here for official notice
On the same day, SafeEntry have also been implemented. All visitors and Staff entering our office will require to scan the SafeEntry QR Code and provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Providing Essential Service Support Memo
- Exemption from Suspension of Business Activities Official Notice
- Approval for Essential Workers to Work On-Site